Terms and Conditions
Indemnification This website is provided by Denkit Hobbies on an "as is" basis. Denkit Hobbies makes no representation or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of the website, the information, the content, the materials, or the products included on this website to the full extent permissible by the applicable law. Denkit Hobbies disclaims all warranties, express, or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Denkit Hobbies, its partners, and its employees will not be liable for damaged of any kind arising from the use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Orders Orders and/or pro forma invoices will be cancelled after two working days if no proof of payment has been received.
Delivery Denkit Hobbies does not ship to postal address. All orders are shipped via courier. Larger or heavier items like kits etc. are only shipped economy. The majority of parts etc. are shipped express. Orders will be shipped as soon as we receive proof of payment. Orders placed over a weekend or on a public holiday will be processed the following working day.
Prices subject to change without prior notice.
All goods remain the property of Denkit Hobbies until paid for in full.
Goods returned for credit or exchange:
· Within 14 days from date of Invoice.
· Returns for credit are subject to a 15% handling fee.
· Must be in original condition & packaging.
· Are not accepted on sale items.
Only SOUTH AFRICA.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you visit www.denkit.co.za or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Denkit Hobbies 2 CC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
If you think a product is defective, return it at your expense to Denkit Hobbies 2 cc, with a COPY of your receipt, complete phone number, e-mail address, and return mailing address. If Denkit Hobbies 2 cc, determines it to have manufacturing defects Denkit Hobbies 2 cc may, under its sole discretion, fix, replace, or return the part. If you must send parts to Denkit Hobbies 2 cc, we recommend using a shipper with a tracking service. We are not responsible for any packages shipped to us, lost in transit.
WARRANTIES ARE NOT TRANSFERRABLE All warranties are repair warranties. If any item cannot be repaired then only will it be replaced if the fault is covered under the warranty terms above. As the customer it is your responsibility to choose items that fulfill your requirements prior to ordering. You need to take into account benefits, features and drawbacks etc. If you are unsure of any specifications please contact us prior to concluding this transaction as we will not accept returns on this basis. Only defective goods will be returnable, however we will be checking all items as best we can prior to dispatching them.
The return and collection of any and all items are the sole responsibility of the customer, whether the item and/or fault is covered by a warranty or not. All items are to be returned in their original packaging. The above mentioned warranties do not cover problems resulting from abuse, the unauthorized modification or alteration of our product, problems resulting from the addition of aftermarket products and scratches or minor superficial imperfections.
Due to the nature of remote control products it is important that the product be maintained by the user as indicated in the product manual to remain in good operating condition. Your Warranty will be void if you fail to maintain the product as recommended in the product instruction manual. In addition, certain parts of a product may be subject to wear through regular usage. Replacement and repair of such parts is the responsibility of the user throughout the life of the product. These parts are not covered under the Limited Warranty.
The Warranty also does not cover incidental or consequential damages. Denkit Hobbies 2 cc and its representatives are hereby given permission to open and inspect all goods. These goods will be repackaged and resealed. Denkit Hobbies 2 cc reserve the right to record this process and use the recording if any discrepancy may arise. The normal turn-around time is 7 to 14 business days after we receive the unit, depending upon product availability.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
DELIVERY PERIOD Denkit Hobbies 2 cc shall not be held liable for delivery times. If a faster delivery service other than standard was specified on the order form, the order will be given priority, but delays can occur. Orders submitted Friday morning may not go out until Monday at the earliest, no matter how delivery was requested. All orders placed after 12:00 may experience a one working day delay.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS Denkit Hobbies 2 cc attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Denkit Hobbies 2 cc is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition. Pricing may change. Products may be upgraded to new forms or colours, or discontinued. Orders based on out-dated information, typographic errors or other pricing/description errors, in the website or printed materials, will be honoured at the correct or latest price or description.
TYPOGRAPHIC ERRORS Denkit Hobbies 2 cc reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained in this web site without prior notice. This website could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Denkit Hobbies 2 cc may make changes to the content at this website, including the prices and descriptions of any product listed herein, at any time without notice. The Content at this website may be out of date and Denkit Hobbies 2 cc makes no commitment to update such information, typographic errors, pricing/description errors, and other inaccuracies will not be honoured.
SECURITY Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You shall be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Denkit Hobbies 2 cc shall be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Denkit Hobbies 2 cc considers insecure, Denkit Hobbies 2 cc will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your account. Denkit Hobbies 2 cc reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this site with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
DISCLAIMER The Proprietor and/or originator of this website and all employees, agents and/or representatives make every effort to ensure the accuracy of information provided thereon. However, Denkit Hobbies 2 cc makes no representation or guarantee or warranty of accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such information. The user, by his use of this Website, expressly indemnifies Denkit Hobbies 2 cc and holds it harmless against any and all loss (including direct, indirect or consequential loss), liability, costs, damages and proceedings of whatever nature which may purportedly arise from any failure, delay, inaccuracy or any other failing of the information provided. Accordingly, any person using this service, software available or linked to or citing in any way upon any information provided or contained herein, does so entirely at their own risk. Contact Denkit Hobbies 2 cc if you are unsure or require more information about information displayed on this website.
HOW TO CONTACT US This site is controlled and operated by Denkit Hobbies 2 cc. Please forward any questions or general correspondence to email@example.com.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offersWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Controlling your personal information
- Links to other websites
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.orgYou may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Denkit Hobbies, Shop 113, The Crescent Shopping Centre, 1-3 Sunset Boulevard, UMHLANGA, 4319.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Denkit Hobbies, Shop 113, The Crescent Shopping Centre, 1-3 Sunset Boulevard, UMHLANGA, 4319.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.